Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:27 pm 

I know some highly covet this original pressing, so I'm offering it up. I could sell it on ebay, but I'd rather it go to a Metalhead who truly wants it but can't afford to buy $50 cds. I'm not looking for anything specific in return...feel free to post cds or vinyl you're looking to get rid of. I like all styles, especially from the '80s, Traditional, Shred, Black. I don't have a want list, sorry. If you've got something you'd consider trading for this then post away.

Booklet & tray card are in mint condition. Disc is excellent with only minor cosmetic scuff marks, the kind most cds seem to have.

Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:57 am 

I should point out I'm not looking to get a ton of stuff in return. I'm just looking for something someone has that I might need. And I would like this to go to someone who truly wants it. I know having a want list would help, but I never have dedicated time to putting something like that together. And I prefer to look at other's lists in hopes of seeing something I want that I hadn't thought of.

Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm 

Anyone got any lesser-known '80s Metal to trade for this? Or any Folk Metal?

Reply to topic