Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Eloirhen
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:04 am 

Hi, You rejected the Aveerme band as very ambient. But only the first song ambient other songs atmospheric black metal. I would like to correct this error.

Midnightwards666
Heavy Metal C-3PO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:27 am 

Hello Eloirhen,

Please don't make appeals about bands that were rejected yesterday, that's not the purpose of this subforum. It's fine to appeal if a band releases new material which may warrant a re-evaluation and consideration into removal of the blacklist, but 3 moderators (one of which was me) have already listened to your submission, and we decided that while it's not void of atmospheric black metal, it's more on the ambient side of things. Furthermore, even if Aveerme were fully metal, we probably wouldn't have accepted them anyway. For digital-only releases, we require a certain level of quality and professionalism... and the album's quality was quite rough. Blacklist stays.

Aoidan
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:20 am 

Hi! We have activated all the features required for our band, album recordings, spotify account, etc. platforms. You blocked the name of our band. If you remove the block, we want to apply.

Last edited by Quorthallis on Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Topics merged

Quorthallis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:47 am 

Topics merged. Please use the search function next time.

It got blacklisted in 2019 for being rough ambient with touches of black metal based on Zemheri and that sounds about right. The second release is completely non-metal, so this will stay blacklisted.

Eloirhen
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:37 am 

We would like to be included on your website as a band. We kindly request you to reconsider and remove us from the blacklist.We have released a new album. We kindly request you to reevaluate our Spotify profile.

Eloirhen
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:05 pm 

I added the original recordings of the Aveerme band, available in the Spotify link, to your site. I request you to make the necessary checks and remove it from the blacklist.

Quorthallis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 pm 

Topics merged. Since you deliberately made a redundant thread, I would urge you to read this since ignoring the rules could result in users getting banned. Now, please have some patience and we will look into it when we have the time. Thank you for your comprehension.

Eloirhen
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:30 pm 

Thanks for your warning, I'm waiting patiently.

Quorthallis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 3:03 pm 

On the first track there are around two minutes of riffing the rest are aimless meanderings. On the second one there are around 4 minutes of riffing and the rest are aimless meanderings. Sorry, but this still won't cut it.

Reply to topic